Jeep Wranglers are one of the most popular vehicles on the market today. They’re rugged, sporty, and look great! But have you ever thought about adding a hardtop to your Jeep? A hardtop provides a more luxurious feel for those who want it. It also keeps your interior nice and cool during hot days or warm nights.
There are many different options out there when it comes to choosing a hardtop for your Jeep Wrangler. This blog post will help guide you through some of the best top brands as well as their pros and cons so that you can make an informed decision about what is right for you!
Benefits of a Hardtop:
- Keeps your interior cool during hot days or warm nights.
- Helps reduce outside noise and harmful ultraviolet rays from the sun.
- Provides more storage options for you.
- Provides a more luxurious feel in your Jeep Wrangler!
Types of Hardtops:
There are so many different types of hardtops out there, but it really just depends on what is best suited for your lifestyle and needs. Some options include the following:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Billet Aluminum Hardtops (less expensive)
- Customizable Hardtop Kit.
The Original Equipment Manufacturer hardtop is the most common type of hardtop out there and it goes well with any Jeep Wrangler. The Billet Aluminum top is a less expensive option, but also doesn’t have as many features or options as the OEM top. Lastly, you can opt for a customizable hardtop kit that has many different features and options to choose from!
Dual Sport Hardtops:
Choosing a dual sport hardtop is perfect if you’re looking for an extra level of protection during off-road trips or just heading out on some mountain roads. A dual sport hardtop will have a more heavy-duty construction which is perfect for those who want to be able to go on adventures without having to worry about the top popping off or getting scratched up.
This type of hardtop also comes with side windows that can easily open and close, so you don’t have to slow down if you need some fresh air.
Benefits of a Dual Sport Hardtop:
- Heavy duty construction for more off-road adventures.
- Side windows can easily open and close (in some models).
- Provides extra protection during off road trips or on mountain roads.
- Easy installation process that doesn’t take too much time!
Downsides of a Dual Sport Hardtop:
- More expensive option.
- Takes up storage space in your Jeep Wrangler when folded down (less storage options).
Hardtops are an essential investment for any jeep owner and there is one perfect hardtop out there for everyone.
So now that you know a little bit more about the different types of hardtops out there, it’s time to figure out which one is perfect for your lifestyle and needs. Whether you need something less expensive or sturdy enough for off-road trips, there are many options available! Let us know in the comments what type of hardtop you’d prefer for your Jeep Wrangler.